A cookie is a file stored on your computer when you access certain websites. The cookies allow a website, among other things, to store and recover information about the browsing habits of a user or its computer and, depending on the information they contain and the way he/she uses his/her computer, such habits may be used to recognize the user. The user’s browser memorizes cookies in the hard drive only during the current session, occupying a minimum space in the memory and not causing damage to the computer. The cookies do not contain any kind of specific personal information, and most of them are deleted from the hard drive when ending session of the browser (session cookies.)
The majority of browsers accept cookies as standard and, regardless thereof, they allow or prevent temporary or memorized cookies in adjustments.
Without its express consent – through the activation of cookies in the browser – GRUPO EIG MULTIMEDIA SL will not link in the cookies memorized data with personal data furnished upon registration or purchase.
What type of cookies does this page use?
– Technical cookies: these are the cookies that allow the user to surf a website, platform or application and to use the different options or services included therein such as, for instance, controlling data traffic and communication, identifying the session, accessing to parts of restricted access, remembering elements comprising an order, carrying out the process of purchasing an order, making an event’s registration or participation request, using security elements during browsing activity, storing contents for transmitting videos or sounds, or sharing contents through social networks.
– Personalization cookies: these cookies allow the user to access the service with certain general characteristics predefined based on a series of criteria in the terminal of the user, such as language, type of browser through which the user accesses the service, the regional setup from which the service is accessed, etc.
– Analysis cookies: either treated by us or by third parties, these cookies allow us to quantify the number of users and thus making a measurement and statistical analysis of the users’ use of the offered service. To that end, the user’s browsing activity in our web page is analyzed in order to improve the offer of products or services we deliver.
– Advertising cookies: either treated by us or by third parties, these cookies allow us to manage as effectively as possible the offer of the advertising space in the web page, adapting the ad content to the content of the service requested or to the use given to our website. To that end, we may analyze your browsing habits on the internet and we may show you advertising related to your browsing profile.
– Behavioral advertising cookies: these cookies allow the management, as effectively as possible, of advertising spaces that, in your case, the editor had included in the web page, application or platform from which the requested service is rendered. These cookies store information of the users’ behavior obtained through the continued observation of their browsing habits, which allows developing a specific profile to show advertising based thereon.
Third-party cookies: the Web of ENERGÍA 16 may use third-party services which, on behalf of ENERGÍA 16, shall collect information for statistical purposes of site’s use by the user and for the delivery of other services related to the Website’s activity and other internet services.
You may allow, block or delete the cookies installed in your computer by configuring the options of the browser installed in your computer:
GRUPO EIG MULTIMEDIA SL at firstname.lastname@example.org